Trunnion ball valves, both side entry and top entry, are designed and produced according to the standard API 6D/6DSS and up to class 2500 and API 6A/17D up to pressure class API 15000 for specific applications as offshore platforms, pipeline transportation, piggable pipeline (pig traps), blowdown and reinjection and pumping. They are suitable for special services like HIPPS, ESD, SSIV and designed for both, low and high operation temperature.
Our sealing systems design includes soft sealing (PTFE, PCTFE, PEEK, Graphite) and for special applications a full metal to metal sealing, including stem metal seals for pressure up to 1000 bar, class API 15000, in house tested and qualified.
With the help of finite element simulations and test validation according to API 6A Appendix F PR2 qualification testing procedure, the geometry of all of the valve components is optimized in terms of functionality and weight:
A further significant reduction in size and weight can be achieved with the new development of a hydraulic actuator. In addition to the small size, this actuator has the further advantage of converting the hydraulic oil pressure directly into the required rotational movement, which reduces the number of components and the risk of failure.
Oil & Gas/Power application
Nominal size: ½”-16”
Nominal Pressure range: Class 900# – 4500# / API2000 – 15000
Exclusively made from forged materials
- Full metal seal including metal stem seal
- Single & Double Piston seat
- Steam jackets
- Locking devices and other additional features available, depending on customer’s specification
- All connections produced in conformance with international standards not only but also ANSI B 16.5, 1500 – 2500, API 6A, DIN standard, Customer’s standards
- Various types of actuators (e. g. pneumatic, hydraulic, electric) from different manufacturers available