Decades of experience and the supply of the most reliable valves has made BHDT well known all over the world as a manufacturer of high pressure valves, especially for Urea, Ammonia, Melamine and LDPE/EVA plants.
BHDT offers a wide range, from standard to tailor made Manual On/Off Valves both Angle and Globe type.
All Valves are designed to fully meet the client’s requirements. Different face to face dimensions, connecting details, flow directions and internals (exchangeable vs. firm seat) as well as heating and cooling jackets can be realised.
All valves undergo a dedicated testing procedure that guarantees the highest level of quality of the finished product. Additional client or project specific inspections requirements can be added at ordering stage through a project specific Inspection and Test Plan.
Nominal size: DN3-DN89 or larger
Nominal pressure range: PN325-PN4000
Nominal size: ½”-12”
Nominal pressure range: PN325 / up to class 2500#
Oil & Gas application
Nominal size: ½”-16’’
Nominal pressure range: Class 900#-2500# / API15000
- Exclusively made from forged materials
- No copper or copper alloys used valve
- Exchangeable seats, steam jackets, locking devices and other additional features available, depending on customer’s specification
- All connections produced in conformance with international standards not only but also ANSI B 16.5, 1500 – 2500, DIN standard, IG (BHDT standard) and customer’s standards as e. g. Stamicarbon, Saipem, Urea Casale, Toyo, KBR, LYB, EXXON, DOW
- Manual operation valves are equipped with gear operators from 2’’ and above