BestLoc® Compact Flange (ASME)
The BestLoc® Compact Flange (ASME) is lighter, smaller and easier to install than ANSI raised face or ring joint flanges. The BestLoc® Compact Flange (ASME) is available in all sizes/pressure classes and designed to offer improved sealing integrity while saving weight, space and cost.
In addition to our BestLoc® connector series, we also offer the standard ASME B16.5 flange in many different variations.
Nominal size: 3/4” – 10” (standard)
Nominal pressure range: 1500# up to 2500# (standard)
Oil & Gas application
Nominal size: ½’’ – 24’’
Nominal pressure range: 150# – 2500#
- Produced in conformance with international standards not only but also PED, ANSI, API, ASME VIII Div.1 & Div.2, BS 5500, B31.3 and customer’s specific requirements
- Achieving high levels of performance by incorporating the three important concepts in piping connector design:
- Seal at the smallest possible diameter (to reduce loads)
- Use the BestLoc® pressure enhanced metal seal (to reduce pre-load requirements)
- Isolate the seal from piping loads (to maintain performance under alternating conditions)