BestLoc® Clamp Connector
The BHDT BestLoc® Clamp Connector is designed to offer the strength and sealing technology of a welded joint and the versatility of a mechanical joint. It serves the same purpose as a bolted flange assembly, with the advantages of easier installation (only 4 bolts) and saves up to 75% in weight and space in comparison to ANSI and API flanges.
Nominal size: ¾’’ – 10’’ (standard)
Nominal pressure range: ASME class 1500# up to 2500#
Nominal size: ½”-16”
Nominal pressure range: up to PN500 / up to 2500#
Oil & Gas application
Nominal size: ½”-16’’
Nominal pressure range: 150# – 4500# / API 2,000 psi up to 20,000 psi
- Produced in conformance with international standards as PED, AD2000, ASME B31.3, ASME Sec.VIII Div.1, Div.2, Div.3
- Consists of (2) hubs, (1) seal ring, (1) clamp set with (4) bolts and (8) nuts
- Self-energized, pressure enhanced metal seal ring
- Seal ring is designed to be re-usable
- Clamp assembly is up to 75% lighter and requires less space compared to standard flanges
- All materials available
- Interchangeability of the BestLoc® Clamp Connector with other clamp connectors certified by DNV-GL.