- Heat Exchanger
- HP Equipment & Accessories
Decades of experience make BHDT well known all over the world as a manufacturer of high pressure valves, especially for Urea and Ammonia plants. Special know-how in the field of material science (Austenitic steel – urea grade materials 316Lmod. and 25Cr-22Ni-2Mo, Duplex and Superduplex like Safurex, HVD 1, Ferralium Alloy 255, Zirconium, Titanium…) for manufacturing of Fertilizer high pressure valves in cooperation with all major licensors.
- Valves are exclusively made out of forged material
- Exchangeable seats, steam jackets, locking device and many other features are available as per customer specifications.
- No copper or copper alloys are used for our valves.
- All connections can be produced to conform to all international standards like ANSI B 16.5, 1500# – 2500 #, DIN standard, IG (BHDT standard but also customer standards like Saipem, Urea Casale, Toyo, KBR…)
- Manual Operation (valves come equipped with gear operator from sizes 3" and above - as a standard)